Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My new Kitten!

So I have been wanting another cat. But getting in return 'No more pets' Because we had a few. Birds, 1 cat. fish, and 2 dogs. Then I went over to my grandparents. When I returned home, A kitten was just in our house. My mom and dad got her! :D Her name is Ellie. She is only 3 monthes old. She is orange and white. She is jumpy and runs all over the place. And then she will Pass out. And wake up later and then do it all over agian. I have another cat, who was here WAYYY longer then she was here. So I kinda felt bad. because he loves me a lot. But Ellie is soo adorable and so is he. I guess I have to share the love. xD So it's been a GREAT day. (:

~BlueZoroGirl13

0 comments: