Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 29, 2013

GameNight and Some other News

Hiya guise! It's Game Night once again! But this time it's gonna be on a Tuesday ! 
Tuesday, July 30th, 9:00 PM Cho-Time 
If you already won a gamenight, you cannot try to win the same contest, try a different game. c: 
If you do not know what game night is, I will explain:
Game Night is a night where all chobots compete with each other at any game on chobots. If you win, you get a nice Chobot game controller and other prizes! 
Cheating is not allowed, so do not try to win by cheating. 
If you catch someone cheating, please get proof and show it to support. 

Here are some tips for gamenight:
-Stick with one game. That way you can spend all your time on it.
-Play some music while you play (maybe listen to my blog music!) 
-If you really wanna win, do not leave the game at any moment for a long time, because other chobots catch up quickly.

In other news! 
I will be gone this Friday all the way to Sunday
Friday-Sunday
I will be going on vacation with my family.
I'm going to Tennessee! :D 
So yah! Hopefully one of my blog workers will be able to post for me. (: But I just wanted to tell you all early! c: 
Stay Stylish!
~Blue 

0 comments: