Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 25, 2013

ThanksGiving Break


Hiya guise! I'm back to tell you, that I'll be able to get on this week, considering turkey day is coming up! Yep! Thanksgiving break is right around the corner! And I'm off all week for it! I'm so happy and for those of you that really know me, you'd know that I LOVE food. xD Anyways I get two Thanksgivings one for my mom's side of the family and the other for my dad's! It's going to be awesome! Also I'm sure most of you have a can drive for thanksgiving for the families that aren't able to have a huge dinner, so be sure to think of others and donate your cans to your school or wherever they are asking for cans! (: I hope you all have an amazing week and Thanksgiving!
Stay Stylish!
~Blue 

0 comments:

Favorite Halloween Treat?

Play Now!

Translate

Total Pageviews