Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 26, 2013

Creative Arts!

Hey everyone!

It's me again, and today... I was looking around the Artwork walls on Chobots! I checked out every piece of artwork and they all caught my eye! All of them are great, but I'm only going to show you a few of them!

This drawing of grace is by Wolfyy! This drawing contains cool shading which create an EPIC effect on Grace's hair and wings! Nice job.

This drawing of a Manga character is by Anchor! I love manga and anime so I just had to post this one. The detail is just outstanding! Nice job.

This drawing is by vasa12345! The drawing is amazing and shows a great amount of effort! Nice job! Keep up the good work.

Now, each one of these artworks shows a different style of drawing? Can you work them out? If you can, post a comment in the comment section below and you will be REWARDED.





Josh.

2 comments:

twirl said...

Okay I'm gonna have to guess...
1) Sketch?
2) Manga/Anime
3) um.. kawaii/cute? o.e
-Twirl

Unknown said...

2 is correct.
-------------
Here are the answered:
1) Shade and outline
2) Manga sketches
3) Strong outline chibi