Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 20, 2013

Introducing: Josh

Heyyy!

Guess who? Josh. Yep. You guessed it! I'm now part of Bluezoro's blog! Yay.

In this post I am going to tell you a bit about myself.

I live in the United Kingdom, located in Europe. To be more specific: England. I enjoy different sports, music and activities. My favorite sport is Rounders, but I have a few others. I love playing the piano, as I can play a range of songs such as: Gangnam Style, Stand by Me, Hedwigs' Theme and many more cool songs (Learning Death Waltz!). I love sitting down all day doing nothing. I'm really lazy! When it comes to computers I am not lazy. I can stay for hours.

FACTS

  • I became an agent at the age of 563!
  • I have tried for 563 days!
  • I am a forum legend!
  • My favorite item is the teddy bear or the pink wings.
  • I enjoy talking to moderators and sharing ideas!
  • Usually. I am shy but on Chobots I step out of my comfort zone!
  • My main chobots.net goal is to reach Moderator (hopefully). I wont be upset if I cannot get it.
Now, whilst I pet daisy. Please remember to say 'HELLO' whenever you see me in game or on skype ;)
I will add anyone on skype but I do not video chat or voice chat.

Josh

0 comments: