Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 17, 2013

Black and White Weekend

Hey chobots! How are you? Yes! It's finally weekend! Yay! I'm sorry I'm not as active as I was, school is just blah. I had 4 quizzes/tests last week and I had a report/ paragraph that was due Friday. It was a busy, busy week!  But I'm happy to say, I'm here now! Ok so what I have heard is that there is Black and white weekend! Wow! This should be fun! 
Every room around chobots is black and white! Even the drawing walls! Also today is Saturday so the chobots team is planning a fashion show! Woo! 
Then Sunday is a party!
And to sum it up, the whole weekend is a best looking outfit competition! So good luck to you all! 
I was looking around and I found this! Wowow! It tells you when someone comes online all you do is press it and it will inform you when someone is online! Neat huh? 
Speaking of ToastyTim, he is now staff member! Wow! Check out his awesome badge!

Awesome job Toasty! 
FunFact: Tim is not really his name :O
That's it!
Have a wonderful weekend 
May the odds be ever in your favor,
Stay stylish
~Blue 

0 comments:

Favorite Halloween Treat?

Play Now!

Translate

Total Pageviews