Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rocking to the Beat!

Hiya guise! It's been a while since I have posted! I just had my first day of Highschool today, I think it went pretty well. New place, but nice people! I decided to make a post just to know I didn't forget about you all! But there is a contest on the Main Blog! 
You get in a group and have instrument, and either post a picture of you all playing it, or make a video of it. 
Goodluck to you all and I will try to post tomorrow! Have an awesome rest of the week!


Additional rules: Your band may not include more than 5 Chobots, and must have at least 2 Chobots. You cannot participate in more than one band. Photos must be uploaded to Tinypic.com and submitted using the comments form. Videos must be uploaded to Youtube. Submissions will close August 8th, 2013.


Stay Stylish!
~Blue 


0 comments:

Favorite Halloween Treat?

Play Now!

Translate

Total Pageviews