Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 8, 2013

My interview with Sketchie

Hey guys! I decided to host another interview today, this time with Sketchie!
 
What is your favorite thing about chobots?
Oh, everthing really, but the thing I like most is making new friends, hanging out, and drawing on the wall! ^_^
 
If you could change one thing about chobots, what would it be?
Hmmm...probably...that everyone could have shortcuts XD. Instead of citizen shortcuts :P Everyone could!
 
How did you find out about chobots?
Well, I've played .com so...so I clicked it..
 
What is your biggest goal for chobots?
To become a moderator or agent. Or either win the paintbrush or the camera.
 
Do you like jelly beans?
OF COURSE! :D They taste like poisoned potatoes to me.
 
 
Thanks for your time, Sketchie!
 
-Vasa12345

0 comments: