Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 29, 2013

Updates!


Hello my wonderful blog readers! I am here to tell you the new updates! :D


This is one of them! The new Premium button is a dollar sign! Don't you love it? I think it is amazing!

The next one is verryyy helpful in our cases! If you don't know the name of your item, simply move your mouse over the item and it will tell you the name! So much easier and it's fun finding out the new names!

And the last one I have noticed is the cho points that hover over you when you play a mini game or something, are now green! It's so colorful! :D

Well guise, that's all I saw, if there are some I missed, inform me in the comments! It would be very helpful for other users and I!
Stay Stylish!
~Blue 





0 comments: