Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 1, 2013

New $hop Items!

Hi there Chobots :)


Recently, new items were added to the $hop! They are some really funky and awesome items that you'll be sorry if you don't get them. Let's take a look:


Wow! Awesome right? The Court Jester suit is where you are able to do really cool magic where blue, pink, green, and yellow balls bounce about the screen. These items are citizen only, though. Lastly, after these items are sold out, they won't come back for a while. So get them while you can!

Also, because it's a new month, new items for citizenship have arrived! Here they are:
I think they are really cool! If I could buy citizenship, I'd buy the 12 months x] A little bit more info on the 12 months too: The cool flower wings were designed by our very own Comebackiid! If you see him around, congratulate him on the awesome design, and that it is now available for citizens!

Finally, I just want to say that I hope you had fun if you came to the April Fools party! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it due to my dumb school -_- I saw some really amazing items Chobots were sporting from the rain that happened at the party. Do NOT go around asking the people that went to the party for their items. They spent their time waiting for the party, and were patient enough for some first April rain. You will have many other chances to get the items in the future :)

That's it for now! I hope you liked my post c:

Love&Light,
Ludiee

0 comments: