Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 23, 2013

5 stylish Chobots!

Hey guise! It's Style Sunday! Where I pick 5 stylish chobots! And I looked and check them out!
Independent has very nice items, and nice colors. I like how they all match! Nice work!
I love Santos' outfit! He's rocking it! He has nice items and sure knows how to match !
I like Fanta's colors. Bright, and happy just like her personality! :D
Bacachoo has a solid color, then brings in a solid orange, and it looks amazing! 
Twirl has a nice red, and white mixed in, her boots are a really nice item!

Okay there you go, chobots! 
Find your stylish outfit, put it on and you just might be on here next week! :3
Stay Stylish!
~Blue

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like my style blue :)