Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 13, 2013

Journalist Time!

Yep, it's that time again chobots! Best of luck to EVERYONE! I believe in you all! Everyone has amazing blogs, and I just want everyone to know, If I don't get journalist, It's okay. These 5/6 months of Journalist have just been, amazing. And I hope to continue my job as a journalist. Your comments, on my blog, make my day, and I'm glad someone out there is reading what I have to say about this amazing game. Also, can you believe it? Almost 10k views. That's amazing. Thank you sooo much. It means the world. I felt so welcomed while joining chobots, and that's how I want you to feel on my blog. Welcome. Comfortable. And if I don't become journalist, I hope you all still come and visit my blog. Just thank you SO much for the support, you have given me. You are the reason I'm here.
But once again, thank you. 
and good luck!
Stay Stylish!
~Blue

0 comments: