Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 3, 2013

New Arrival a King has joined plus Contest!

Hey guys, your friendly King has joined the blog and looks like your be hearing from me. I will be posting contest, parties and whatever I want to because I am KingKevin. Just kidding about that, but I will be posting contest so lets get started shall we?



Yesterday Puffles announced a Choboard contest which will be going till June 7th. I will admit this is not my greatest games its one of the hardest to me so whoever enters good luck to you and let the best chobot win!


                                                         Yours Truly the King of Chobots
                                                                 KingKevin

0 comments: