Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Interview with Sylva !

Hey guise, haven't really done any interviews in a while so I decided to interview Sylva here we go!
1. Have you ever considered wanting to work as a staff member?
Sylva:  I have considered it consistantly, I'm working hard towards being a Moderator and devoting myself even more to the game and the community.

 2. How many items do you think you have?
 Haha, that's a super hard question. Perhaps over 4000? I do like to keep my wardrobe full because I love to shop and make styles!

3. What color do you mostly wear when creating a style?
 I usually like to wear my 4 favorite colors: grey, white, black, and red. But mostly red and black

 4. what is your favorite thing to do on chobots?
I love to shop on Chobots, always getting cool items and also hang out with friends/meet new people. I think it's awesome knowing and talking to people all around the world and having fun too! It's amazing how technology has advanced.

5. if you could change anything about chobots what would you change?
If I were to make a change in Chobots, I'd probably would want a daily contest or event. Like, perhaps I could come on everyday and hold some sort of game like Pictionary or Hide and Seek. It would make users very happy and also not bore them. :)

Thank you for your time, Sylva! 
Stay Stylish!
~Blue

0 comments: