Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 17, 2013

Fun in the Sun! {Chapter 1}

Fun in the Sun
Chapter 1
Blue: Oh my goodness, it's way too hot out here, Grace.
Grace: Sure is. Why don't we go to the beach!
Blue: Sounds like a plan!  
{Grace and Blue head to the beach and meet Alexa and Kevin at Mission Agency}
Blue: Hey look it's Alexa and Kevin!
Alexa: Hey Blue! Hey Grace!
Grace: Hey! You guise wanna join Blue and I? We're going to the beach!
Kevin: Sure, we'll go in a bit, we're doing the Cow Mission contest, wanna join? It won't take but a second, We want Daisy to be healthy! 
Grace: Sure! Let's go!
{All four of them make their way into the mission agency, but Daisy isn't there}
Alexa: Where is Daisy?! D:
Kevin: I don't know! She was here a second ago!
Blue: Wait.. what is this?
{Blue picks up a note where Daisy usually is}
Note: 
There once was a cow
But where did it go?
and how?
Where would you go if you were a cow?
Grace: What does that mean?
Kevin: It's a riddle or something.
Blue: guise, where would you go if you were a cow?
Alexa: Hmm? Maybe the Park.
Blue: Let's go see!
{They start to head out, but suddenly the door locks and the lights dim.}
All four: What's going on?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you like me to continue?
Stay Stylish!
~Blue 

3 comments:

Alexa said...

This is awesome, Blue! Thank you so much for including me in it. :3 I really like how the plot starts off just as a normal day, but has a twist where something happens, something terrible - like Daisy missing! You should definitely continue. I really enjoyed it. :D

King Kevin said...

I sound very,very smart in this story :3 By the way make sure to make me do something Kingly and call Alexa and Grace my sisters XD

Unknown said...

Well very good story. I really liked it, I also like how you made it a mystery. I cant wait for chapter 2