Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chobot Diary!

Dear Chos,
Okay I am starting the diary, So here I go. 
Most of you are aware of Chloe being de-mod. It's really sad. Although nobody knows the reason. I don't think she knows the reason either. But hopefully she will come back onto the team to continue her job as a mod! I have been thinking, we need more chos. So I need your help. Tell a friend to join, or a cousin. More people, the more fun in my eyes! 
Anywho, I'm sitting on chobots now. On cafe street. So don't be afraid to message me or friend request me! I think we need a new style to chobots. Like the Christmas tree, instead of that, we could add something. Something new! I hope you guise enjoyed your New years! 2013! Need fresh NEW ideas! Comment below your ideas. I would LOVE to hear them. (: Now I will tell you the stylish chos I have seen today....
Of course EGGS! Go on chobots to see what she looks like, (or on the side.) She has some stylish hair and dress! 
next..WILLKDH
He is dressed in green, and bow n' arrows in hands! 
Nice outfits guise! Stay stylish. 
Well. That's pretty much all I have. Haha. Bai! 
  
-Blue

0 comments: