Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nathan


Okay, I'm going to tell you guise the story about our amazing chobot Nathan. 
Many of you know he was a fantastic mod. Now a lot of you want to be mods, I know that. But being a mod is a lot of work.  Just ask Nathan. He gave up his badge, because It was a hard responsiblity. And Nathan is very brave to do that. Because he didn't want to do something that was too much to handle. Then he became an agent. Not as bad. But I got on today, and people said he got de-agented. I honestly don't know. I am going to ask him if he gets on. Nathan is one of the best chos I know. No doudt about that. Don't spam him about it. Because he might not want to talk about it. But Nathan, if you are reading this..
I honestly don't care if you have badge or no badge. You are still that amazing chobot. Don't let anyone tell you different. I bet it was hard to be in your shoes. No matter what, I am here for you all the way. #TeamNathan. (:
I just thought I say. I'm not going against anyone. And don't start any rumors. Don't make up anything. Think before you say. (: 
Well That's it. 
Stay stylish
~Blue 

2 comments:

Anthony said...

PSH.. whatever i shouldnt care anymore i dont play chobots no more. I BE ON TFM woot!

BlueZoroGirl13 said...

Okay. Sad you aren't playing anymore. Hope you join Chobots again though.