Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 3, 2013

Diary

Dear Diary,
So today was lots of fun. They had an agent meeting, so we chilled there. I made a drawing. That I like. New stuff are added to chobots. Like the stars. Which is really cool! Jake gifted me a PSP board. And Zoo is also looking for ideas. My idea is you have like a polar bear/panda hat. That has these long arms down to your hips and they are like paws. It's really hard to explain. But I have one in real life. That's pretty much all that happened today on chobots. Wait! Also, The new mod is so cool! She will play music anytime she wants, she is funny, and knows how to have fun! Yay! And! Journalist are announced tomorrow! YAY! I can't wait. Jake said, a lot of chobots will be chosen for the job. I hope I am one! Goodluck to the other blog owners! Well that's all I have to say!
                                                             Love, Blue 

0 comments: