Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 7, 2013

Diary

Dear Diary, 
So, I have held some speeches about the agent voting. And this is what I think; I don't need a badge to show how nice I am, When the agent choices are over, whatever happens, happens. Congrats to those people who will get it. But I will work harder for the next time. I will continue to be nice. Remember, there is Always a next time. My new goal, is to inspire you chobots. Never, EVER, give up. I just hope you think about that. Start chasing your dreams, instead of dreaming them. Goodluck to everyone who wants agency, You are all agents in my eyes. 
Anyyywwayys! So today, one of our great agents,Comebackiid, came up with a Rap for chobots. Make sure you hear it! He is really talented. So, that is all I have to say. 
Remember, Never give up. 
                            Love, Blue 

0 comments: