Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Diary

Dear Diary,
So right now I am on chobots. And Jake is online! He just informed us about a new mod. It is Sheridan...So welcome her! Jake also has a new background to his playercard. I couldn't take a picture. But it is the Cafe in the background. It really is cool. :D And also has anyone notice he has all 4 badges? Citizen badge, Journal Badge, Forum Legend Badge, and Admin Badge. He is truly talented. Haha. So yeah, new mod. And I think the journalist will be pronounced tonight or tomorrow. I can't wait. Goodluck  to all those blog owners. So I guess I will post more tonight, if something comes up. Or I will post more tomorrow. Well, Stay stylish chos! 
                               Love,
                                           Blue (:

0 comments: