Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 27, 2013

My interview with Comebackiid

Hi everyone! Recently, I interviewed Comebackiid. Here it is:
 
What's your favorite thing about chobots?
The community
 
If you could change one thing about chobots, what would it be?
More active staff.
 
What's your favorite item on chobots?
Definately the DJ set or the Samantha hair.
 
If you were stranded on an island alone, name 3 things you would take with you.
My phone, a pillow, and my computer.
 
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Potato.
 
Thanks for your time, CBK!
 
More interviews to come!
 
-Vasa12345


2 comments:

Paris said...

Cool interview, I am looking forward to see more interviews on this blog in the future :)

BlueZoroGirl13 said...

Thank you Koiz, for commenting, Vasa is amazing at interviewing!