Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013

5 Stylish Chobots!

Hai guise, I was thinking, and maybe we should start a little think each week! Okay here is how it goes...Me and Vasa will pick 5 stylish chobots each week! :D
Cool right?! Okay..So I was on cafe street and I have already thought of who to pick! c:
Here are your 5 stylish chobots this week! 
Chalk: I just love Chalk's basic colors, and how matching it is. Black does go with everything! :D
Feet: I love FlapieFeet's bright colors. The light blue really does go with the baby pink. :D
Rage: I just love how Rage's personality is put in on what he wears. Randomness ! :D
Art: Art has really interesting colors that matches everything. The teddy bear also is a good touch! :D
PerfectLexie: Lexie has one color and it matches her skin tone perfectly. Giving her a soft look! Her hair is red, which shows off some color, from making it too soft! :D

Well, Comment if you would like me to do more! And No, these aren't about favoritism, And don't feel bad that I didn't choose you! Stay till next week! c:
Stay Stylish!
~Blue c:


1 comments:

Grace said...

:O No way! :D I didn't think I was stylish! I feel so honored to be featured on your blog! I definietly think you should do more. :D