Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 21, 2013

Agents!

Hello Chobots! Agent Poll results are in! And well, here they are!

Wow. This has been a dream for a long time, and I wanted to thank you guise for making it happen. My goal is to inspire you all, and I have a feeling that is coming true. Thank you all so much. You don't know how much this means to me. Congrats to bacon and Spencer! :D And if you didn't get agent, do NOT give up. Please. Like I usually said.. You do NOT need a badge to be nice! I will not change, I will be on normally, talking to EVERYONE. c:
Just thank you SO very much. 
Stay Stylish!
~Blue c:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm am having tears of joy shooting out of my eyes.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID BLUE!
-Mike10077-

Unknown said...

We need the new author to your blog!
WHO IS IT!?
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING USSS!
-Mike10077-