Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 17, 2013

Let There Be Peace! (Chapter 5)

Haven't wrote in a while.. so lets change that!
Chapter 5 is here!

It was a sunny afternoon, as Blue walks down cafe street toward where Nikki was. Soon she finds Vasa crying. Blue runs up to her. "Vasa! What is wrong?!" Blue asked with concern. "My mom.." She croaked out. "What about her?" "She is gone. Staff came and took her away." Tears gushing from her pale blue eyes. Something was wrong. Why would they take her away? She is so kind. "Why?" "They said she committed a crime, saying she was helping Nichos." Blue looks at her with confusion across her face. "She found out about Nikki, and we were going to help her, but another chobot overheard us talking." "Did they found out about Nikki?" Blue asked. "No, but my mother is gone, and who knows where they have taken her!" Vasa lets out a loud sob. I grab her arm and run to Nikki. Once we approach the door, Pain is standing already near it. "Go in." Blue said, still holding onto Vasa's arm. Pain was just blankly looking at vasa. She had red streaks down her face from crying. "Oh" He says shaking his head. He pushes the door open, only to find Nikki not there. "Where did she go?!" They walk around a moment when Blue passes a note. "Guise! Over here!" she shouts across the room. There was a piece of paper laying on the floor, covered in dirt. She shakes off the dirt and reads.
Hello Blue, Vasa, And Pain, if you are reading this, then you have obviously found my letter. These people found me. They looked like all 3 of you, yet with red eyes. So, I knew they must not be you. I'm sorry this is not neat, they left for a only a moment, if I don't finish they have already taken me. But I must tell you, I know what they are! They ar-
"What are they?!" Pain cries out. Blue shakes her head. "I don't know. But they took Nikki.We have to save her. C'mon!" She says running out. Pain follows her, but only to see Vasa looking at them. "Vasa, let's go." Pain says. Vasa looked a little sad, but angry. "She is the reason this happened! She is the reason my mom is gone! It might be good she is gone! All she has done is fill me with fear and hate!" She spats. Pain and Blue look at her stunned. "I just want my mom back." She says, as fresh tears sprung in her eyes, and slowly falls down.

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Chapter 6 will come soon! c: 
Stay Stylish!
~Blue c:

2 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SOO AWESOMME!! write more, please!

Paris said...

I agree with Vasa, you should definitely write more. This is a really great story :)