Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 23, 2013

STILL authors wanted

Interested? Answer below (i know some of you already answered these questions, you DO NOT need to answer them again. c:
Hai guise, I need 1 author. To become an author I need you to answer these questions. (answer these questions in the comments)
Do you own a blog? If so, please write link!: How often can you post?:Are you able to design? (If you can't it's okay):Tell me 3 facts about yourself!: Why do you want to be apart of this blog?:

Stay stylish!
~Blue

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you own a blog: 2! Muttski.tk and atp-chobots.blogspot.com

How often can you post?: As many times as you want me to post! I can post between 2-5 times a day.

Are you able to design: No XD

3 facts about me: I'm an adult, My favorite chat bubble is the RED moderator bubble and my Cho-Sis is curiosity!

Why do you want to join the blog: I want to join the blog because I am active, helpful, friendly and determined to make a difference. If you make me an author, you will see a lot of cool posts, active posts and exciting posts where users can interact a lot more.

Unknown said...

Do you own a blog: erpysblog.blogspot.com.

How often can you post?: 1-5 Times a day.

Are you able to design: Yes, I make banners and headers - see my blog.

3 facts about me: I have been playing for 5 years. I was an agent on .com and .de. And I love blogging!

Why do you want to join the blog:I want to join because I want to make this blog more exciting with more posts and cool graphics! Thanks, your pal Erpy

Juliet said...

Do you own a blog: Yes! ludieesblog.blogspot.com

How often can you post: It really depends on how much spare time I have. If I'm behind on some posts, I do a jam packed post, where I combine a bunch of stuff into one c:

Are you able to design: Sure!

3 facts about me: I'm a really competitive dancer so I'm busy a lot of the time, I have 6 cats, and I've been playing for 4 years

Why do you want to join the blog: I really love writing stories, or making fun posts that make people smile! I also want to join because I want to have more experience with blogging with AMAZING bloggers like you and Vasa :D

~Ludiee

Unknown said...

DANG IT WASN'T ABLE TO SUBMIT ENTRY DUE TO VISIT TO FORT MIFFLIN!!!
-Mike10077-