Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 14, 2013

Agent Time!

Hai wonderful chobots! So on the main blog, there are agents wanted! I am so excited for the people who now can show off their nice personalities and have a chance! But when you vote, make sure you pick someone you think would be perfect for the job. Not because they are your friends. Good luck to everyone! I believe in all of you! Newy the agent, was so kind and made a poll to see who is in the lead and such. I bet if you ask for the link, he will tell you! Have a nice day, chobots ! c;
Stay stylish! 
-Blue c:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Blue!
I'm so glad that people are reccommending you!
I took my chances with Agency too much so I'm going to try and be a journalist!
Thanks for your support!
-Mike10077-

Unknown said...

But I would like to be an Agent as well.
Either way is fine by me!

BlueZoroGirl13 said...

Well good luck! You can do it! I believe in you!Thanks SO much for the support, you don't know how much that means to me! c: Have an amazing day!