Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 9, 2013

March Journalist!

Haii Guise! March Journalist will be posted soon, I don't think they will pick me for Journalist again, because there are a bunch of amazing blogs out there! Haha, But if I don't get picked again, I hope you all continue to check out my blog! I am sooo happy for a chance on this amazing job. Goodluck to EVERYONE! Never give up, you guise can do it! Have faith in yourself! I believe in you all! Make sure you comment your blog, on the main blog. (click here! to comment the link to your blog!) c: Alllssooo, GameNight is tonight! I am SO 
Excited! Pinball, here I come! Good luck! Here are some tips for your game!:



Try listening to music, while you play!
Stick to one game and stay there till gamenight is over!

Starts at 11 PM cho-time, 
Remember, you can play any game you want! 
Allsssooo! 
My contest ends TOMORROW! Don't forget to try it! Winner gets a prize! 
Stay Stylish!
~Blue c;

0 comments: