Powered By Blogger

BlueZoroGirl13

Sylva

KingKevin

Follow Us! (:

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 17, 2013

Agent Poll!

Hai there chos! I wanted to share you the agent poll! The people who are on the poll are...
Good Job guise! And I wanted to thank everyone for the support you all gave me. If it wasn't for you, then  I wouldn't have gotten this far. Thank you sooo much! Good Luck to all of you! You can do it! :D Click HERE to vote on poll! Remember, you do not need a badge to be nice, be nice from the heart!
ALLSSSO,
It's St. Patrick's Day! Therefore, my name today is GreenZoroGirl13 xD You better wear green or I'll pinch you! xD And once you are in green take a picture and upload it in my last post the contest! Whoever looks the best gets a prize! :D 
Annnddd Journalist are up! Here they are....
Woowww! Thanks guise for checking out my blog, I am so happy to be on the Journalist team still! 3 months! Good Job to our author, Vasa! And if you didn't get journalist, it's okay, don't ever give up! You can do it! :D 
Well, That's it for now!
Stay Green/ Stylish c;
~Green/Blue
LOL  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratualatons on becoming an agent as well!
Two accomplishments in 1 month.
Yes the poll isn't over but you're on the poll and the recommendations for you were expandingggg!
You are soon to be an agent GUARENTIED

Unknown said...

I agree :)

BlueZoroGirl13 said...

Thanks guise for the support! You don't know how much
It means to me! Good luck to both of you! c: